Are you a student walking around with an inner innovator but unsure of how to get started? Or do you already have an entrepreneurial idea but lack like-minded peers?
If so, EXPLORE might be the perfect program for you.
The program is open to all students enrolled at Danish universities.
The program5 activities over 2 months at 5 locations in the entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Unicorn Game Kick Off I CSE
- Inclusive Design I DTU Skylab
- From Problem to Sustainable Startup I KU Lighthouse
- LEGO & Play I KU.BE
- Becoming a Certified Explorer I Talent Garden
Each activity lasts 2-3 hours and takes place on Wednesdays.
What’s in it for you?
EXPLORE enables you to find the next idea and connects you to students from other disciplines and universities with a common interest in innovation and entrepreneurship.
- practice entrepreneurial methods, such as ideation, pitching, networking etc.
- meet & connect with students from other universities and disciplines
- gain perspective on how innovation skills are used to build startups and applied in company settings
- get introduced to the entrepreneurial ecosystem: know more about university innovation hubs and how to get involved in future offerings
The program occurs biannually during the Spring and Fall semesters.
The upcoming session is scheduled from March 6th to April 9th, 2024, and the deadline for sign-up is February 26th. Sign up here.
This program is a partnership between Copenhagen School of Entrepreneurship (CSE), KU Lighthouse and DTU Skylab with support from the Otto Moensted Foundation.