At DTU Skylab Minisprint you will work side by side with company representatives, fellow students from different study lines and researchers. In a fun and playful way, you will apply DTU Skylab design tools & methods and together tackle the real-life sustainability challenge presented by Svitzer.
The event takes place:
- Wednesday March 6th 9-16:30
- DTU Skylab, Centrifugevej 374, 2800 Kongens Lyngby
The event is open to DTU students across all departments and study lines. There is no specific knowledge required, however you must bring motivation and curiosity to work innovatively with the case in an interdisciplinary team.
Save your spot here!
Students are admitted to the event based on a first-come, first-served basis, with consideration given to the description of your motivation to participate. This ensures alignment between the program and your background and motivation. There are 12 spots available for students.
By signing up you commit to:
- Ensure your full commitment to the 7.5-hour Minisprint. Your absence would mean a missed opportunity for another student to get the spot.
- Come with curiosity and openness.
Why join as a student?
- Acquire Innovation skills
- Network with other students
- Connect with industry representatives
- Develop sustainable solutions. Reach new insights by bringing together perspectives from industry and academia.
- Get introduced to a topic for future work (e.g. as master thesis, a startup or other project)
Svitzer is a maritime company with towage being one of their main services.
During this Minisprint you will work with Svitzers Decarbonisation team on how to make their services more sustainable by mitigating greenhouse gas emissions of their tugboats throughout the life cycle.
We show you how to build an idea and prototype in just one day!
You’ll be divided into teams of 4-6 people existing of both students from across disciplines and company representatives.
Timeslot: Wednesday March 6th 9-16:30.